Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trashy Tuesday

So, Eliza (my niece) requested I talk about Kate plus 8...so I thought I would write what I thought quickly and do my actual review on some real tv...Kate plus 8...its still on?! I know you are shocked. It should be off the air by now! Moving on! (sorry liza)

Pregnant in Heels
Have ya caught a glimpse? Rosie Pope is a "maternity concierge" What is that you ask? A person who caters to rich prego people and gets paid for it! I would love to have someone cater to me when I was pregnant! So Rose offers a gamut of services like clothing, decorating, party planning, classes, and pretty much anything else these women with disposable income can come up with! Personally, I like the show. I dont know why, maybe its because I am a bravoaholic and need to admit it. "Hi, my name is Leslie, and I'm addicted to Bravo" whew step one complete ;) Rosie Pope has an accent I cant place, somewhat british, some what deaf person... (sorry if I offend anyone on that but its an opinion!) but she is an endearing character with some witty remarks. I've watched 2 episodes so far and both were funny, and relate able...One of the moms hires Rosie to come up with the perfect name for her child, asks for a panel of people to help and a test group of people...wow...and ends up not picking any names they like! Its worth a Dvr,so check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I love Rosie's sense of humor and I to am wondering if she is deaf.Dont care,just curious.I love how she doesnt talk about though if she is.I have mental illness and talk about it WAY to much.Godbless:)

    ReplyDelete