Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

So, I know I've been on a bit of a food kick lately, but if you havent watched it yet, you dont know why I'm nuts! (Food Inc that is). If you dont want to watch it, there are a few other sites I've started using to help me.  If you dont want to do the whole organic stuff because you dont care or whatever, can I ask you to try Meatless Monday. (or any day really, just one meatless day a week) Going meatless one day a week not only reduces your carbon footprint(how much you affect the environment) as well as improves your health risk for chronic conditions such as diabetes, obesity, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Why wouldn't you want to help out yourself and the environment? Its really not that difficult and the best perk...ITS CHEAPER!!! No meat= no big cost! You can check out Meatless Monday for more information and some cool recipes! Remember alot of food you make now, you could make meatless! Spagetti, alfredo, stuffed peppers, chili, I could go on! Whose with me? Comment below to let me know I'm not alone in my Meatless day a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment