Monday, April 4, 2011

Make My Meal Monday

So, its another crockpot kind of day here. We went and spent the morning at Epcot, and I knew  I wouldnt feel like cooking tonight. Soooo whatever did I make?? Well, I was thinking tacos, but didnt want to cook meat tonight. Instead, I decided chicken would be best so here's what I did:
1 1/2 lbs thawed chicken breasts
1 can green enchilada sauce
1 can cheddar cheese soup

Dump all  into crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hrs, shred chicken and return

Cook some rice and serve with tortillas, salsa and other toppings as desired.

Ya, some might say its a cop out meal, but guess who's relaxing right now watching of all thing barney with my girl! ME! This momma is tired today! I'll cook something more interesting next week, I promise :)

Happy Eating! Look for Trashy Tuesday tomorrow.... I haven't even picked a show yet, any ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment