Friday, April 1, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday/ and Friday

So, I know this is a day late, but I wanted to wait until April 1st. April is Autism Awareness Month. As many of you know, being in the education field and having a few friends with Autistic Kiddos, its something I care deeply about. Its important to raise awareness and funds for this mystifying disorder. There isnt a known cause and there is no "fix" for this. Early intervention and advocation are it currently. SO, on this Friday, which  I am saying its thoughtful Thursday,  here's what I want you to do:

GO to Light it up Blue and sign up to have a blue lightbulb (from home depot) or wear blue today and tomorrow in honor of Autism Awareness!

Go to Autism Speaks to learn more about Autism

and Autism Society of Greater Orlando and see about their upcoming walk!

GO do it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment