Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Trashy Tuesday

Ya, its a day late, but you all voted to have me review the Teen Mom 2 Dr Drew Check up. So here it is.....
I've wrestled with this show...I cant stand the fact these people have become famous because they  got pregnant as a teenager...I know alot of teens think this is cool now, but borrow  a 2 year old for a day and you'll know its not easy!!!!

When the show opens, all the girls are chatting with dr drew and Leah and Chelsea look orange...too much tanning bed people! Dr. Drew does his whole I care about you spiel when you know he has a script and wants to push for ratings...ugh, really do people think they will actually get anything positive from a 10 minute interaction? Real therapy is private and takes a long time, and some of these moms need REAL therapy!

Leah- start with the happiest right? Leah and Corey break the mold of the teen mom statistics and I am grateful someone finally did! Dr Drew sets out to make Leah cry of course about her daughter, and he does. We knew that would happen. Corey is great and supportive. I really think these 2 made it because of their strong support system. Both of their parents are there for them. Its great to see!

Chelsea-DUMB DUMB DUMB. Back with Adam? Are you kidding me? Lets torture my kid as much as possible and show them how screwed up her parents are by allowing it to continue!! She gets all sobby about subjecting Aubrey to their fighting. Why would you stay with someone your family hates, who treats you like garbage and has no job, no ambition, no nada. All he was looking for was a girl with deep pockets. You can do so much better and I hope you do!!!

Kailyn- Finally, someone still in college. I hate how Jo talked to her this season,but at least these  2 come together on parenting issues. These 2 throw verbal punches at each other like non other. Im glad Jo's mom steps in to calm them down and she shoes Kailyn she loves and cares for her. If Jo wasnt such an a$$ than I would have thought they would have worked it out. She's moved on, seems happier and is working on her damages self esteem!


Jenelle- Wow....I dont even know where to start. She's so messed up, I could write a novel. Her mother issues are horrible. Like mother like daughter. Who seriously tells their daughter they arent loveable???? Are you kidding me? I would never be able to tell my kid I didnt love them, no matter what they did. All of this plays out in front of Jace, who inevitably will be just as screwed up as they are. She says she done with Kieffer (ps who names there kid that other than Kiefer Sutherland)  and we all know thats not true, as she is seen on youtube, kicking some girls but over him. Really, who would fight for that? Ugh, So her and her mom fight and then she says shes moving out...again....sounds familiar?

Once all of the girls were interviewed, they ask each other questions....all except Jenelle. I think the other moms know she is full of bull honkey and wont take anything she says seriously. Then they parade out the babies for all of 10 seconds. Woo. So glad this season is over, oh wait here come another 16 pregnant...what about 25 married and pregnant? Or is that only cool enough for TLC????

1 comment:

  1. I am addicted to this train wreck of a show! Jenelle has some serious issues. I do not like how her mother talks to her but I am glad she stepped in and took Jace. You heard her say over and over...I just want someone to love me. Enters Keiffer...big loser. I wouldn't bail my own husband out of jail if he was arrested for drugs and alcohol let alone a loser boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete