Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

So I just read my friend Holly's Blog here : My gifts for Will and Kate and she had a great idea! 10 Gifts for the Royal Newlyweds! This is a writing prompt from Mama's Losin It! and I love the concept! So here's my 10 ideas for wedding gifts!!!

1.Spotted Dick- because really what Brit doesn't love some spotted dick ( ps its sponge pudding dish) and because every American  loves to laugh about it!

2. Rosie Pope's Services hello, every royal or rich person needs a personal pregnancy concierge. Heck I want one, and Im not pregnant! And we all know she'll be knocked up quick!

3. A 31 bag proclaiming " I am the real Princess" or " Actually, I am the Princess, so shut it" something witty like that.

4. A butler like the guy from Princess Diaries. He was so nice, and loving....lol I just like that movie okay!

5. Butt- Face Towels Lets be honest who wants to have a royal hienie on their face. And I want one because they are cool.

6. Watermelon Dress up Kits , what? I know, you want one now too!!!

7. Woozies! Yup Wine Coozies!! Goes around you wine glass, all the fancy people are doing it!

8. Bride and Groom Aprons not like they will be cooking or anything, but duh, what else do you get these people???

9.  A privacy sign....Dont ya think they deserve some?

10.  Apples to Apples board game. Cant you just see The Royals sitting around playing it? I think it would be great!!

So there's my list! Enjoy!

1 comment: