Monday, June 27, 2011

Make My Meal Monday



Spicy Bean Roll Ups

I've been in love with little lavash sandwiches forever. I never thought they were easy to make until about a year ago. Seriously easy!!! I went to a Ball Canning House Party last night and needed something to bring, so I went on a search for a recipe. I didnt find one I loved, so I made this instead!!

Here's what you need
3/4 c Shredded cheese
1 tub Philly cooking cream Sante Fe Blend
1 pkg tortillas (the large ones work best)
1 can on black beans



1. Mix cheese and cooking cream together in a bowl.













2. Drain and puree beans in food processor.












3.  Lay out saran wrap under a tortilla. put a light layer of beans on the tortilla











4. Then add a layer of the cheese spread. Leave a little room at the end.

Repeat this until all the mixture is gone. Mine made about 6 tortillas worth!







5. Roll the tortilla long ways to create a roll up.











6. Wrap up in the saran wrap. Refrigerate for 30 mins or more.Can be made ahead of time.











7. Remove roll up from saran wrap and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices. Serve!












Super easy! They look cute,and they are pretty cheap.Most importantly,  I thought they were pretty tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment