Monday, June 13, 2011

Make My Meal Monday

Turkey Meatballs
Spaghetti and Meatballs


I put both as the title because I made the meatballs for spaghetti and the meatballs. I was lazy and didnt make my own sauce or anything, so deal with it!

The Ingredients:
2 cups of Bread crumbs
1.5 lbs of ground turkey
1/4 cup white cooking wine
1/2 green pepper 
1/2 onion
2 eggs
oregano
tarragon
garlic salt



Preheat oven to 400. Dice green peppers and onion
(I cheat and use the mini food processor)











Add all remaining ingredients to the peppers and onions. If mixture seems to liquidy(yup my word) add more bread crumbs.If seems a bit too dry, add a little
 more white wine!








 Roll the mixture into meatball size balls and place on
 cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes on one side, turn and
bake 15 on the other side.













Deal with small child meltdown while cooking.











Add meatballs to sauce when they are done.













And so ya know, we make ghetto garlic bread here!
Take about 2 Tbsp of butter, 3 garlic gloves and garlic salt. Spread over unwanted bread.Broil on low for about 5 mins or long enough you forgot about it and start to smell a little burning.voila, cheap garlic bread! 











No comments:

Post a Comment