Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trashy Tuesday

I know its Wed morning...but I wanted to watch a show last night for today. I dont know how many of you watch this show...

but I've watched it since it began., mostly because Piper Perabo was in Coyote Ugly, one of the best chick flicks ever.  Its a spy show, one of my favorites, and reminds me of that show with Jennifer Garner, Alias.

The premise:
Annie Walker is a CIA agent, but to her family she works at the Smithsonian. She's a new agent and is earning her keep. Her buddy Auggie, is blind and is apparently a techno genius.  Lots of familiar faces on this show from others. But mostly its Annie and her missions on spotlight with her buddy running tech.

I know the more I type about it, the dumber it seems lol. Special effects suck, it USA network, not FOX people. But for some strange reason, Im stuck on the show...I will narrow it down to 5  reasons I watch...

1. I'm mostly a  Stay at home mom with a DVR/Hulu.....come nap time I want to zone out and enjoy watching other people's exciting  lives.

2. Piper Perabo is relate-able as Annie Walker. She comes across insecure at times, goofy and normal!

3. Auggie is hot for a blind guy...nuf said.

4. I'm secretly a spy and can relate to the show...crap now I have to kill you all.

5. It's better than watching hours upon hours of the Casey Anthony trail which since I live in the Orlando Area, is the only thing that occupies daytime television.....

So, if you havent seen it, try it out...if ya have some time to kill!

No comments:

Post a Comment