Monday, July 4, 2011

Make My Meal Monday

There is one recipe I know off the top of my head. It's my go to dessert, the one thing people ask me to make and for a long time I was all nervous cooking any dessert for anyone. I should call it my In law pie, my father in law jokes that I cant come to their house unless I make this for him! So, here's my ultra fancy, first dessert I ever learned!
Peanut Butter Pie



Ingredients:
1 pre-made pie crust (oreo, chocolate are best)
1 pkg of cream cheese softened
1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup of  powdered sugar
1 tub of cool whip
Chocolate sauce for topping


1. Mix cream cheese and sugar together.
2. Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Add cool whip and mix evenly. 
4. Put into pie pan and top with chocolate sauce. 

So, thats it! My super easy once secret pie recipe. Now, I've never made this the same way twice, so if you asked me a year ago what was in it, was different, but enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment