Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

The case as captivated the nation. I was in shock hearing "NOT Guilty" on all counts other than lying to law enforcement. Just typing that, you all know who I'm talking about..Casey Anthony. Today is her sentencing and all of Orlando is riveted by the thought she could get out today!

People have bashed the jurors saying she killed her daughter, and I dont contest that, but I think there wasnt enough proof to convict her. They failed to show how, where and when it happened. No one doubts that she is evil, not reporting your child missing for 31 days, lying to police about her, making up imaginary people, this girl is seriously messed up. The evidence showed chloroform and duct tape.Thats what I think happened. Casey used chloroform to make Caylee sleep, then duct taped her mouth shut to keep her quiet, and put her in the trunk. How else could she spend the night at her boyfriends house when "Zanny" didnt exist? I think she accidentally overdosed her or the tape covered her nose and mouth and it was an "accident" Whatever happened we will never know the truth and I will be happy when this case is over.

I will be happy to see this allover,and I know one day, She will face God, the ultimate and final Judge and Jury!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the prosecution set their sights too high with murder 1...they should have gone for 2. And the jurors only knew about 1/10 of what we the general public knew, and now I bet they all feel like shit for letting her go...accident or not-she killed Caylee and now she's free...and that's not fair to that baby girl

    ReplyDelete