Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Trashy Tuesday

I know, its already Wednesday, but I wanted to write about Teen mom today! So, last night was the season finale and a sob fest for me! I got hooked on this show, I have no idea why. Teen pregnancy seems glorified for teens on MTV, but I think this season was a pretty accurate view of motherhood. Let me break it down by each cast member!

Chelsea-I'm starting with her because I think she is one of the jaded ones. Her daddy pays for her house, and everything else. She is supposed to be working on her GED so she can start hair school. Her hair drives me nuts! Anywhos, last night showed her daughter's 1st birthday and her baby daddy wasnt there. He is downiright mean, why she even was with him in the first place is beyond me. He openly admitted to cheating on her 5 times....ugh. So, he shows up to get his stuff from her house, wasnt that exciting like Amber and Gary last season! Thats about it for her...nothing too exciting, just a daddy's princess raising a kid..

Kailyn- Her and her baby daddy are great at fighting. They verbally assault each other at the turn of a hat. She filed custody paperwork(finally they show this process so kids know its not all fun and games) and her and Jo (baby daddy) exchange words after they leave their mediation. She is working 2 jobs and going to school part time so I have to give her props for trying to do more with her life! I hate watching people put kids in ca seats on tv because I want to yell at them. She put her baby Isaac in his seat with a big winter coat...ps you shouldnt do that! Thats beside the point! I'll be interested to see these two on the "Talk it over" thing with Dr. Drew.

Jenelle- I could write  a book seriously on this girl. She is so self centered and has tons of issues. She was arrested on last nights finale for breaking and entering and possession of marijuana. Great mom right? Where was her boyfriend when  she was there to see him where she was arrested? Oh, he took her car down the street to go  smoke some crack....wow.....winner! Jenelle and her mom do nothing but yet at one another in front of her kid Jace. Jenelle's idea of parenting is , staying home, then when the kid goes to bed its okay to go out because he's sleeping. Thank goodness her mom has custody! Jenelle goes and bails the loser boyfriend out of jail after her mom says she will kick her out for the 80th time if she sees him again. Gee, great priorities huh? Loser crack head boyfriend or your kid? Yup, she became a loser to me tonight, or just solidified that spot

Leah- The one and only happy ending I have ever seen on this show. Leah and Corey got married on last nights show. It was beautiful! On 16 and pregnant they were so young and had tons of problems, but managed to pull it all back together when one of their twin girls has some medical issues. She is a great role model for many moms. She gets it, all the other girls are still focused on themselves when Leah and Corey get it, its about the kids! They also have a good support system of family that the other girls dont have! Anyways, I love this couple. They make the show worth it. I think most who watch would agree!

So thats it in a nutshell. Next week is the special with Dr Drew. And yes, I'll be watching because their lives are more entertaining than mine. You know you watch it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment