Monday, March 28, 2011

Make My Meal Monday

So this monday its raining and I needed to go to the store. But, I didnt want to, so I hunted around the house for what I have at home and here's what you get! Scalloped potatoes and hot dogs in the crock pot! Its so easy and quick!
First:
Take a stick o butter and melt with some flour (yup thats exact measuring for you) I think it was about hmm 3/4 cup!









Next:
Slice some potatoes thinly and chop up some hot dogs and onions. Throw into crock pot. (well not literally, figuratively)









Then:
Add some milk (about 2 cups) slowly into your butter flour mixture. Add salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and stir as it thickens. Remove from heat!






Lastly:
Dump milk mixture on top of potatoes mixture in crock pot. Mix together so its evenly coated.

Set your crock pot on low for 8hours.
Thats it! Yummy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment