Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

My brain is numb this week. I've started the love dare this week and it has really been an big eye opener for me.In the few short days I've been doing this I can see my heart changing and can see some areas I really need to work on. I am blogging about each day, but am choosing to keep in private so I can be truly honest with myself. Someday, I will show Mike! If you are married, take time each day to make your marriage special. So often, as we have been together longer,we turn more inward. I miss the excitement from when we were first dating, and I know cant have all that back, but I want Mike to feel like I radiate with love like i did then! I in fact love him more now than I did then,but have a harder time showing that. So many people who have kids focus so much on the kids, they forget who they started it all with! I urge you to adopt this God first, Marriage second, Kids third! Without the first, all else suffers, without a strong marriage, kids suffer! Thats my soapbox this week....I know its short but oh well! Tomorrow is fun friday, see you all then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment