Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

So, here's my deep dark thoughts lately! That Mike and/or Caitlin,something will happen and they wont be here anymore.There has been alot of death around our church family lately and it has had me in a panic. I keep thinking when one of them is away from me,something will happen. I know this is everyone's nightmare but its almost panic attack inducing for me. I've been trying to celebrate life and all that but sometimes I worry about them so much, it breaks my heart. I havent shared this with anyone until now,of course right? I am trying very hard to put my worry in God's hands and know that he will protect my family when they need to be protected. I guess all I can do is hug them a little tighter,love them more deeply and celebrate living, laughing and loving! So, today, remember to love on your family....I know I sure do :) AND Pray for your family. People often forget the power of prayer, but it really does calm me and give me a peace beyond myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment