Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trashy Tuesday 2/8/11

Have to catch up a bit on my blog! So here come a few updates!!
So this week's trashy Tuesday.....GLEE!!!
SO glad its back on again! The superbowl episode was great, loved the new material! But lets focus on "Silly Love Songs"! The puck/lauren dynamic makes me wonder where thats going to go....is it just like the hit dude falls for the poor fat girl...so far Lauren seems like a different character than the poor fat girl thank God! She kicks Santana's booty, fantastic. ALso this episode we saw a different side to Santana, the softer side! I am thinking her and Sam will hook up when Quinn and Finn blow up. As for the songs, not too bad. The only 2 I didnt like were PYT and My funny valentine...she got all sappy and broke down....thought it was a bit much!! And FINALLY Kurt tells Blaine how he feels when Blaine sings to another dude and looks to Kurt for a shoulder! I think we will see a really cool relationship blossom for them! Lots of relationship drama this week!!! Oy! SO glad to have Glee back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment