Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make My Meal Monday

So I'm a little late, but I didnt cook anything note worthy until today! Here's Mike's favorite meal!
Meatloaf
1 lb ground beef
1 rolly thing of sausage
1 sleeve of saltines
1/2 bottle of chili sauce
2 eggs
1 packet of meatloaf seasoning

Mix all together and back at 375 for 1 hr! Thats it!

Cheesy Ranch potatoes

1/2 bag of Red potatoes
8oz sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 pkg ranch dip

Cut potatoes into small cubes, boil until soft. Drain and mix all together with rest of ingredients. Bake in 375 oven approx 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden!

This has been his request for a very long time!!! Super tasty and easy without a little helper around!!!

2 comments:

  1. yum! I will have to try this for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making a version of the potatoes tonight to use up some cheese-ranch dip I have from the super bowl. It was just cream cheese, a packet of ranch, and cheese, so I figured I could add a bit of sour cream and make this work to use it up!

    Amy (from LEK)

    ReplyDelete