Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fun Friday 2/4/2011

So, most of you know we went out of town for our anniversary and went camping! Here's where we went :
Miek Roess Gold Head Branch State Park
We borrowed my parents camper and car!
Where we stayed!
We made some friends :0)

All in all we had a great time doing nothing. I read books, mike played poker on his phone. We laughed, enjoyed being just us again and met some interesting neighbors! My parents were nice enough to set us up there and watch Caitlin for the weekend! Mike and I enjoyed our time alone! We got to eat steak for our anniversary, yum! I was just excited to not have to share with anyone!!! We both said we cant believe we got married 5 years ago!!
5 years ago 
today!

5 amazing years done, many more to come!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment