Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fun Friday 2/12/2011

A night out! Woah! What is that??? We went out fri night to Wing Alley (ps its amazing and I love them!) Boneless honey mustard wings and curly fries...yum!!!! Then Grant and Shannon wanted to go bowling so we went to Kissimmee AMF lanes and waited for a lane! There was some very interesting karaoke happening that made me want to gouge my ears out!! We bowled, and drank and drank lol! We ended up trying out the new place Alligator Alley...the big green castle country bar! It was fun! Had a great time and fun ensued! It was a great evening full of fun that I havent done in a LONG time! Which left me paying for the weekend today! I had a gallbladder attack from eating so much junk food this weekend and had alot of tummy issues! Back to watching what I eat fat wise! Havent eaten in 24 hours, starting to get an appetite back, but will wait for the morning to see whats going on! ps If you have a gallbladder and it likes you, good for you, if you have one and it hates you, I feel your pain! If you dont have yours anymore, whats it like???
I guess fun friday was tons of fun but lesson learned right??

2 comments:

  1. Mine was removed last year, not bad recovery. Was worse for childbirth :) hope u feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my gallbladder out in '08 after they found gallstones (one of which was the size of a golf ball apparently!) Not having a gallbladder hasn't impacted me in any way as far as I can tell. :) I can eat anything I want (even the stuff I shouldn't) and I never have any problems now. If you are really suffering, I'd say have it taken out! :)

    ReplyDelete