Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday (2/3/11)

Thought: Are you raising good children or Godly children?

Someone asked this question on face book earlier and the more I thought about it we focus so much on making sure our children are good, we forget to make sure they have a heart for God! My challenge this month to myself is to pray with Caitlin, and tell her a few bible stories to show her God's love. Also, I am going to be sure we start praying before our meals (duh me I should have been doing this from the start I know) I remember from very early learning about God and all he had created and now, its time to pass it on! Its important we raise Godly children who mind God, and in turn mind their parents! Anyone care to join me in this challenge this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment