Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome!!!

Back to Blogging! This time, however, I have a format in mind. Im hoping to blog daily, but we shall see how that goes. If I dont get to it everyday, then I will update as possible!!! I've seen some awesome blogs that I love and I wanted to create something that provides me a space to share some fun stuff throughout the week! So here's the plan
Monday- Make my Meal Monday- I'll post my favorite recipe (hopefully with pics) and how it went!
Tuesday- Trashy Tuesday- I'll run down my favorite show of the week, be prepared, its usually something reality based and not worth watching but I love it, so will you ;)
Wednesday- Wordless Wednesday- I'll post my favorite picture of the week and hope someone out there comments!!
Thoughtful Thursday- I'll find a cool quote and break it down Leslie style
Friday- Fun Friday- I'll tell ya something fun we did together, either me and the monks, or the whole family, or whoever we had fun with!!

SO thats the plan! I hope I can stick to it, but ya know this is for fun! I'll be posting this whole week tonight so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment