Monday, January 31, 2011

Make My Meal Monday

So it's time again to tantalize your taste buds...or just mildly make your mouth water!! This week I had a helper while I made dinner. So, you'll see why this is called the mommy jungle blog!!! So, without further adieu this week's recipe is.......Pepperoni Roll! Quick and easy, Mike said it would make a great super bowl dish! My mom used to make an awesome homemade version of this but I dont feel like taking the time to make my own bread (which she did and it was amazing!!!!!) so here's the quick way!****updated to tell you my mom informed me its all been a lie.....it was frozen bread dough!!!!!!****
The ingredients:

16 oz Italian pizza dough (I used the publix premade dough)
8 oz shredded mozzarella
4 oz pepperoni
(1 egg white, 1 t dry mustard, 1 t garlic salt,
1 t pepper, 4 t Italian seasoning)
14 oz jar pizza sauce

What you do:

 Spread pizza crust dough into a large rectangle
on  sprayed cookie sheet.

 Brush w/ egg white.
Sprinkle spices evenly, then cheese, then
pepperoni. Roll loaf up, lengthwise.
 Pinch ends.
Place seam side down. Brush egg white on top.
Bake 20 min @400, until bread is done. Serve w/
warmed spaghetti sauce for dipping


So there it is! Incredibly tasty and super easy!!! Get to cooking!!! Tomorrow, my take on tonight's Bachelor Episode!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment