Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trashy Tuesday



So, I just watched the RHOBH(Real housewives of Beverly Hills) Reunion special, so its fresh in my mind! Lets just start off by saying these women have WAY to much money than they know what to do with! They knew how much a gucci purse cost but not a gallon of milk....I dont know how much anything gucci costs other than more than I have!! So here's my take
Camille Grammer- Phony, social awkward, fame seeking princess. Tries to keep her name in the news
Kyle- Related to paris hilton....need I say more? She has a nice family, but more drama has surrounded her than I care to tell here!
Kim- Kyle's Sister, also hilton related..ugh, apparently has a drinking problem, more will we told next week. She is odd too, picks fights with Taylor just because...mean girls style
Taylor- holy lip implants batman! She is in a loveless marriage with a guy whos butt ugly....I dont get it!!
Lisa- Love her, shes witty, loves her dog more than her husband its seems, all together the funniest this season
Adrienne- The peacemaker and the most real person on this one. She and her hubby quip back and forth like most married couples I know!

So this was part one of the reunion, where nothing really exciting came out...I am sure Bravo is saving it all for the finale finale...they drag this on and on. I did think this was better than the OC housewives last season, but New Jersey remains my favorite for all its trashy goodness!! On a side note, saw the promo for the Bethanny Ever After show and so excited!!

Disclaimer- I watch way too much tv, I know it. Its my outlet..so wah...I just feel like talking about it, dont like it dont read it!!!!

Next Week- Bachelor Review!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment