Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis. Margaret Bonnano


Many people talk about falling out of love with someone, like its a fleeting feeling that comes and goes as it pleases. I beg to differ. Love is a choice each day when you wake up. You can choose to love the person next to you no matter their faults and choose to let them in, or you can choose not to. No one said love is easy, that its a piece of cake. I'm here to tell ya, if they say that, its bull. Everyone fights about something, and has their issues, but you choose to love your spouse. People confuse love with lust. Lust comes and goes, its a feeling. The newness of marraige wears off and people fall out of lust not love with their spouse. Hello, I dont look like I did 7 years ago when I met Mike, so thank God he loves me for who I am, not what I am. I choose to love Mike everyday, because looking at forever is scary! I know God has a plan for us, and I trust in that. Its my job as a wife to support him and encourage him to be the best partner he can be. I have to make that choice everyday! I choose my happily ever after every day....and I hope you would do the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment