Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Favorite Things

My friend at Moldstad Memories is talking about her Favorite things so I thought I would jump on the band wagon! So, here we go!


 
1. Dryer Balls
These bad boys go in your dryer, bounce all around soften clothes,
scented ones smell up your clothes too, shorten your drying time! They last a 
long time! Bye bye fabric softener and dryer sheets!
 I order mine from Great Balls of Fiber on Facebook. 

2. Pampered Chef Stoneware
There once was a time ***shudder** when I burned everything I cooked. I was a horrible baker
and even attempting cookies would make me cry. Then I got some stoneware! Freezer, microwave and oven safe, I have yet to burn ANYTHING on these. Cookies, no problem no more! Even better, these pans get better with age, like cast iron, they season themselves!

3. Aldi
Newer supermarket here in the area. Great no name products that are all super tasty at a fantastic price. Produce, meat, you name all good and the best part....great prices! I love shopping there and knowing I'm getting good food for a great price!


4.  Cloth Diapers
Call me crunchy, granola whatever you wish I love these things! We started a month ago and with a little trial and error, I'm in love.  Only one extra load every other day and I haven't bought disposable diapers the entire month! Just waiting on an order for a few more and 2 wet bags and we'll be 100% cloth 24/7! (except the occasional sitter)


5.Nutella
Damn all of you for telling me about this. I thought it was some nasty spread British people used. One spoonful and I feel like I'm in a 12 step program!


6. My new mommy mobile
Comfy seats, space galore and magic doors :) I feel like a rockstar, sad I know!


7. My playgroup- Little Explorers
A group that has my heart. I dont have to pretend to be super mom, I can be my normal slightly off kilter self and dont feel judged. Without my mommy friends I'm pretty sure I would have lost the part of my sanity I still have!!!



8. Pinterest 
Without which I would have no creative ideas ;) Seriously brilliant idea. Now if I could actually complete some of the pins I'd be in good shape.



9. Carter's
By far my favorite brand of kids clothes. Wash and wear so well, but my favorite thing about them is how timeless they are. Other stores try and follow adult trends in kids clothes and I hate that. Kids should be dressed like kids! No hoochie momma short skirts and shorts, just cute simple affordable clothes.


10. Grow and Sing Studios
My employer! I get to be a mom 100% of the time and teaching is my escape, my breathing time as a parent. I love seeing my classes each week and sharing my joy with them. I only hope each week parents and kiddos get some special bonding time together and have fun learning and exploring together!!!


Those were a few of my favorite things, what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment